According to our society's constitution,
these are our aims, as follows:
- Protection and usage of Piła's
roundhouse building complex, which is
part of European history of rail
-Protection of other rail monuments and
of awareness of technical culture and
Support for actions of owners centered
on technical heritage.
Development of technical culture,
technical traditions and technical
Promotion of the town of Piła, Piła
poviat, and Northern Greater Poland
Promotion of tourism and active forms of
Educational, cultural and scientific
activity connected to protection of
These aims are realized in ways, as
- Cooperating with governmental
institutions, other societies and
private firms, mass media etc.
- Inspiring and developing civil
initiative, which is conducive to our
- Accumulating financial assets
- Providing educational courses and
supportive presentations, organizing
cultural tourist events.
- Gathering information, promotion,
education and research.
- Taking part in initiatives with the
city and the region
- Cooperating with country and worldwide